Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Time


I'm shocked that the weather is so beautiful today! 80 degrees! NO RAIN! My husband and I thought it to be a good day for the park! We had a blast! The kids played, we all walked around the park, and then later the kids got an ice cream at Dairy Queen. My oldest son Matt works and really doesn't have time for family outings....I knew this time would come. Matt starts College in the fall. I better get used to that! My husband is always so busy with ministry things.It was so nice to be out together as a family. We will be having VBS next week and then our Tent meeting will be in 3 weeks! Then we have Youth camp, then our youth group will be going on a missions trip to Mexico! No wonder our summer goes by so fast!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Cool Julie! I didn't know you started a blog! It looks great! Looking forward to reading on here. Love ya!

Keren said...

I didn't know you had a blog, Julie, until you posted on mine - it looks great!!! I'll be back! Love ya!